Friday, March 22, 2013

Butterfly Garden at Two Moons

I saw this destination on the Destination Guide and decided to give it a try.  I would highly recommend it to those looking for some spring fun.  The Butterfly Garden at Two Moons features rides, a colorful dance area, interactive fairytale books, and much more.  It is a pretty place to visit and just relax, but events are also offered and it would make a great place for friends to hang out, too.  Here are some photos of my recent adventure there.

The colorful dance floor at the Butterfly Garden
 
Nice view from a variety of rides
A cute bunny joined me as I relaxed in the garden
Eek!  Look what I'm flying on.
More information about the Butterfly Garden can be found here: http://secondlife.com/destination/butterfly-garden.  For listing events, see www.twomoonparadise.wordpress.com.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment