Friday, February 18, 2011

Celestial Game Tower

Teleport map board to game areas
We all know that avatars just want to have fun, but what some of you may not know is there is a place in SL where you can go to play all types of fun games and even buy some for yourself. What's even nicer is that there are a few freebie games available there, too. What a neat idea. Just teleport over to the Celestial Game Tower with a few friends or by yourself and try your hand at card games, arcade games, games of skill, sports and action games, mind games, etc. The place is huge but easy to navigate by way of a teleport map and a helpful bot, and you can either buy the games there, tp to the vendor, or just enjoy some free play (although leaving a tip might be a nice idea).


I discovered the Celestial Game Tower when I was trying to select items for a game room my friends and I were creating in our new treehouse. I was looking on the Marketplace and came across a free game that was available from the Celestial Game Tower. The listing said more free games were available at their location. When I teleported over, I was amazed at the number and variety of games that were offered, some I'd never heard about, but others that were common in real life with maybe a few different spins to them.



Originally posted in "Eye on the Grind" blog




No comments:

Post a Comment