Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Dream of a Rez Day

I wanted to do something special for my 5th Rez Day this year.  After all, rez days only come once a year -- right?  I was looking for a nice place to dance with a friend.  I had already spent way too much on a beautiful dress I bought after a fashion show that I planned to wear that night.  I called up an old friend who suggested the Dreams Dance club.  I had never been there before, but I was happily surprised.  The place was beautiful and fit its name.  With its pretty pink and purple decor and vine-covered flowers, it certainly is a place one would dream about. 

I didn't explore the rest of the sim, but there's a beach area where you land.  The formal club is to the right.  Also, I picked up a really nice blue freebie gown (they probably have something for men there, too). 

Slurl to Dreams Dance Club http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vivendo/41/69/22

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dulcie,

    I am so glad you had a fun time on your rez day. Tell me more about the dress. It looks beautiful from the photo.

    Hugs,
    Verde

    ReplyDelete